Sonic Electronix

Finally designed a box, but can't calculate it right

I'm using Torres calculator, but some of the terminology is confusing me and when I add any braces the calculator stops showing the tuning. Can someone please help me figure out what this box is? Every dimension that should matter I 'should' have included, if you need one please let me know! Also, I will be adding anther sheet of wood to the top, if I understand correctly that shouldn't change anything.

BackSide.png

FrontWide.png

PortSupports.png

PortTop.png

Port.png

These next two pics have the bracing in it. It's 2"-Wide, .75"-Long, and 19.75"-Tall

Untitled-2.png

FinishedBox4.png

Thank for your help. I'll post what my Torres after a few replies.

Thanks!

I found one I forgot to include From the very bottom to the very top of the box is 24.75".

24.75" DOES include the 2 "baffles?". aka pieces of wood that have holes for the subs.

bump anyone who knows how to use Torres care to punch in numbers? I would appreciate it very much!

From start, that tuning is hella low bro lol.

What subs these for?

Daily driving. Also, I'm not sure that Torres pic is right. I had someone build me a box, and his Torres screen shot was MUCH fuller. I just don't know what most of that is. That said, I was hoping someone would plug in the correct number for me.

What subs these for?

Daily driving. Also, I'm not sure that Torres pic is right. I had someone build me a box, and his Torres screen shot was MUCH fuller. I just don't know what most of that is. That said, I was hoping someone would plug in the correct number for me.

i think he meant what brand of subs since your tuning in the 26hz range

What subs these for?

i think he meant what brand of subs since your tuning in the 26hz range

Fi SSD 15"

Also, I think everyone is forgetting, I do NOT think I am doing the Torres Calculator correctly. I posted mine only so someone could figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I would like for someone to do the Torres Calculator for me. There is terminology that I don't know or use. "# of common port walls", "length of external ports". I don't understand some of this, and would great appreciate someone doing the calculations for me.

Archived