The upgraded alternator that I carry for your truck is a 225A model. This unit carries a idle output between 130-140A @ 700-800rpms. I include a overdrive pulley with this model as well so it spins faster at idle as well.

I'm going to me running 2 dc level4xls on a saz-4500 or a dc5k will that do the trick? I was thinking upgrade the batt under the hood and 2 more?

Edited by MrEwubbsZ

a saz-4500 is a power hungry best using 500+ amp of power, you have 2 alts producing 450a i guess you are okay with a big battery at front and one at back but 2 would be better to have less voltage drop. i seen a video on youtube and the owner has 2 d3100 at back and 3 alts 2 doing 270a and a stock one and he drops to 11 volts

edit: added video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=DtoHmz-tCSY

Edited by Miguels

a saz-4500 is a power hungry best using 500+ amp of power, you have 2 alts producing 450a i guess you are okay with a big battery at front and one at back but 2 would be better to have less voltage drop. i seen a video on youtube and the owner has 2 d3100 at back and 3 alts 2 doing 270a and a stock one and he drops to 11 volts

edit: added video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=DtoHmz-tCSY

I need two alts?....

thought you was already running 2 and no you dont need 2 alts it would be cheaper to run 2 alts but if not you need like 4 batteries D3100

This amplifier can draw HUGE amounts of current - in excess of 500 amps - you MUST have a very large high output alternator (250-300 or more amps) AND 3-4 Group-31 batteries to power this amplifier (we suggest XS Power D3100s or Stinger SP2150s). Without such electrical system upgrades the warranty is void as they are a *requirement* to run an amplifier this large. We suggest installation only by professional and/or experienced installers for this amplifier.

i would do 2 alts to make enough current for this beast

thought you was already running 2 and no you dont need 2 alts it would be cheaper to run 2 alts but if not you need like 4 batteries D3100

This amplifier can draw HUGE amounts of current - in excess of 500 amps - you MUST have a very large high output alternator (250-300 or more amps) AND 3-4 Group-31 batteries to power this amplifier (we suggest XS Power D3100s or Stinger SP2150s). Without such electrical system upgrades the warranty is void as they are a *requirement* to run an amplifier this large. We suggest installation only by professional and/or experienced installers for this amplifier.

i would do 2 alts to make enough current for this beast

Alright thank you for the help

just so youre aware in that video..thats 2 saz 4500's wired at an extremely low ohm load (dont remember exactly what he was wired too i know it was well below 1 ohm tho) hes a mod on here so if you want advice on how to run that amp id contact him (screenname:audiofanaticz)

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4