Didnt Have Bikes Like This When I Grew Up

LOL That is one of the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, very creative but come on tie down straps holding it all together. They got the idea but hopefully we will see some that are built with a bit of creativity and not just a bunch of random parts, this sounds like something Red would do from the Red Green show. I plan on doing a powerwheels for my son, throw in a few 8s or something.

LOL treossi, " i never seen so much stolen equipment" thats for damn sure. See the fancy custom enclosure in the garage, they look good but then take a look at whats on his bike, prefab.

I Like My Bike better. :)

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

And Before You Ask No It's not hard to ride, and it's FOR SALE!!!! Also, the systems on a bike isn't new. Lowrider Bikes have been doing it forever and it looks better.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

It needs new paint. I didn't like it when I got it done but never messed with it. It's 9' from Axle to Axle and 4" off the ground. 20" Tires and Wheels, Promax MT. Bike Disc Brakes, 3 Regular Bike Chains put together (only one master link). It's got enough flex in the tubing that it rides smooth (designed that way, no worries). Needs more work, but I haven't got around to it. I'm wanting to build another one that's shorter framed, longer forks, and about 5" off the ground.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35