Second Skin Audio

Sub Options

Stephen

Posted Image

Got them in tuesday and i must say im impressed for how much they cost me. They are in a 4.0 cubic feet box to 33hz of a eD nine.1. I get a nice bit of flexx with them :P Just wating on the camera batts to make a video.

Couple box pics (built by me)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ohhh, had to show off the perfect inline edge. my box the edges are all fcked up on it. nice box man, not a bad lookin sub. what do u think ur hittin right now? (back seat down prolly if its like my friends cavy)

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

ohhh, had to show off the perfect inline edge. my box the edges are all fcked up on it. nice box man, not a bad lookin sub. what do u think ur hittin right now? (back seat down prolly if its like my friends cavy)

Trust me some of my old ones looked horrible :blush: But the i bought a drywall square and it helped a lot. I have no idea what im hitting but ill get the video up tommrow the battries are on the charger
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

awsome lol, cant wait to see these little things in action. the ones at best buy suck, cant turn em up without getting kicked out.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Archived