Second Skin Audio

SA 12's - New Calculator Pic, Need Help!

you may have some loading issues with the port being too close to one woofer and too far away from the other. what if you did port up and in the middle? im not sure what the best design would be though, whether port up or side.

Edited by Kranny

you may have some loading issues with the port being too close to one woofer and too far away from the other. what if you did port up and in the middle? im not sure what the best design would be though, whether port up or side.

Well if that's my only problem i'm doing good LOL Yes it's almost touching if I did it exactly like the sketchup, I will probably have to try up the middle

i did a box similar, but with the ports on the other side. i'm afraid i have unloading issues (not positive). and if thats your only problem, you need to fix it lol. you'll possibly mess up a sub or 2 because of it.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Well damn, it won't go down the center with the height being 18, so I reworked it to this:

CalcPic7.jpg

So subs forward and port up in the middle, any problems? or just let me know if it looks good, i'm reading to build this thing!

why cant you just make the port stick out the top a couple inches? you dont HAVE to have it all inside

True, But mainly for looks, Kinda awkward a pipe sticking up in my rear view lol is 5 inches with a 45 there not enough? if not i'll raise it a couple of inches and fiberglass/bondo a curve up to it.