your pissed, and it wasnt the guys fault thats why you two team up and get her ass,

i had an old lady did the same shit and one am i caught her ass with him at her house and instead of thumpn on the other guy i gave him a run down and we both attacked her ass and made her feel 2 feet tall and to this day neither of us have a dam thing to do with her

sounds like fun but you have to remember i was at her parents house, i just played it off real kewl and just bid farewell to them both and left and started my smokin spree <_<

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

bro there will be anger but seriously man i know that all of us here have been through similar things where a relationship didnt turn out the way we expected but you know what, ask any of us that have been there and we'll tell you it will get better.

Your honest best thing to do would be to just move on. Smokin that many cigs man, you'll have to find constructive things to do to take your mind off it! play some video games, hang wit your boys and stuff. Find some fun hobbies you loved doing and do it! have some fun start living life to the fullest and forget about things that would hold you back! =D

thnx for the advice

that's a normal feeling man, because I would've been pissed off too! your made because you have been fooled and your trusted her and what happened to you was a surprise.

did she call you after you left?

nope, and i'm not goin to call her fuck it

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Damn bro, I feel your pain. I have been a "backup" before and when I found out I was one, I didn't act rationally and I did end up whoopin the crap out of her full time boyfriend and it cost me because my dumbass did it in school. Ended up with probation, dr. bill reimbersment, and expulsion. So props to you for holdin you head high and turnin the other cheek, and like they all said, go find another, because there is plenty to go around.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

alls i gotta say is get your fishin' rod out!!! There are more fishes in the sea just waitin' for you!

wats the best bait for this time of the season lmao :lol:

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Yeah dude, its best you leave that alone. Did her parents even know dude was in there? That would have been kinda weird. But don't smoke or drink yourself into a blubbering sobbing mess..Go to your bathroom,,Jerk it around...Look in the mirror after you get done and say..Man F that B,, time for this big time pimp to go on the PROWL..Go find some other Chick and then FHITA!!! :lol::lol:

P.S. the best bait is Money..Its cheaper to just go buy one!!

Edited by zaxfire69

Yeah dude, its best you leave that alone. Did her parents even know dude was in there? That would have been kinda weird. But don't smoke or drink yourself into a blubbering sobbing mess..Go to your bathroom,,Jerk it around...Look in the mirror after you get done and say..Man F that B,, time for this big time pimp to go on the PROWL..Go find some other Chick and then FHITA!!! :lol::lol:

thats a good one too! LMAO!!

2165540_7_full.jpg

fgfreakbar.jpg

gotsplbar.jpg

honestly her parents try to stay out of her life, they just provide a roof over her head thats bout it, and yea it's kinda hard to go on the prowl when u live in a town of 4000 people, and atleast a 1000 of them are students k-12

Edited by KWP369

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

honestly her parents try to stay out of her life, they just provide a roof over her head thats bout it, and yea it's kinda hard to go on the prowl when u live in a town of 4000 people, and atleast a 1000 of them are students k-12

hey, atleast you have a sweet avatar to bump uglies with your hard to.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif