Second Skin Audio

trailblazer owners

it sounds ok, not great. I am losing my touch. Its the damn port noise, a lot of flutter out of the port. what can I do?

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

OK, I give up on the sub setup.... but now, i am working on the dash. do i keep the a-pillars, or go ahead and put coax threes in the dash, and leave midbass in doors, or just keep it as is... input welcome.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

come on... somebody say something.... "something" ha ha, I figured I would get that out of the way.

OiRYFHf.png

I am in the process of re-doing all my speakers and wiring and personally irke to ep most stock postioning and just add more from their, I will be doing first 6.5 comps in front and 6.5 coaxs in the rear off a 100x4 with second skin damp pro.. see how that sounds then just add maybe a couple tweeters on the a pillar; my personal goal is to have sick tweeter a pillars for a better font stage effect.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

My wife has a Trail Blazer and I do well to leave the stereo alone. :D

I have replaced the door speakers with Peerless speakers though.... Tweets and mids up front in doors, and the back doors just the mids. It sounds pretty good and gives me a thought on yours...

why not put woofers or small subs in the back doors? Seal the doors with sound deadener and so on- make the entire back door the enclosure?

If I had my way with a Trail Blazer for easy system and daily use, the doors would all be woofers (800 hz down) then the front kicks would get small mids and tweeters. Maybe maybe tweets x-overed really high on the dash... maybe. Then the sub bass section would be in the back.....

my .02

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

sofar best sount i've gotten, was with the mid-bass in front door, mid and tweet in kick with a silk dome tweet in the dask. with just a tweet in the kick, it pulls down bad, so you have to have a tweet up top because of the dash over hang. this was better than my current setup in the a-pillars.

OiRYFHf.png

So what's next bro... Are you shipping the sub back to be reconed?

Also you going to design an enclosure with a bigger port to eliminate the port flutter??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yeah, ima send it back once i get the port figured out. i glued it, but i think it should be reconed, because i am going to work this little sub, and i guess it should have a solid suround on it.

OiRYFHf.png