Second Skin Audio

box size

4^3 gross or net?

dont use big words lol just kidding but i really not sure what they mean lmao but its 4 cubes on inside w/ displacements

with displacements...you mean after you subtract the displacement of the port and sub and bracing? 4cuft after you subtract all that stuff? or 4 before you subtract

tuning is too low. try around 37hz (what they recommend) and 3.5 cubes

http://www.audioque.com/Box-Sizes-and-Tuning-_ep_68.html

i dont really have experience with AQ woofers so dont quote me as far as the box size goes

alright but ive been told aq's like big boxes and the tunnin people said the hdc's should been tuned like that but someone told me that 33 would be about right for sdc but im really not sure.

4^3 gross or net?

dont use big words lol just kidding but i really not sure what they mean lmao but its 4 cubes on inside w/ displacements

with displacements...you mean after you subtract the displacement of the port and sub and bracing? 4cuft after you subtract all that stuff? or 4 before you subtract

4 after you subtract all that

i dont really have experience with AQ woofers so dont quote me as far as the box size goes

alright but ive been told aq's like big boxes and the tunnin people said the hdc's should been tuned like that but someone told me that 33 would be about right for sdc but im really not sure.

whos "someone". if you want a direct answer, email mike at aq or call them

whos "someone". if you want a direct answer, email mike at aq or call them

someone on forum lol forget name just going by what i was told which is why im asking to make sure im doing this right but ya ill call aq and see what they say.

I honestly think 4^3 net would be fine, but would tune to 36hz. The motor and suspension allow it to play well below tuning with no issues, but it isn't a low end sub. Tuning to 36-37 should allow you to play a much wider range of frequencies with strength.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?