2001 Chev S-10 Ext Cab Build - 1 SA-12

Hey everyone! I finally made up my mind on everything i want to run in my truck. I have a 2001 chev s10 as stated in the title. I got it from a 74 year old guy COMPLETELY stock, with only 114,000 kms, in awesome condition.. UNTIL about a week ago when a kid from school tboned me in the school parking lot. But luckily, its NOT written off. So i midaswell start building the box until it gets fixed.

fjkzv6.jpg

It was hit on the drivers side. And the cap is only on to add weight for winter, its ugly, i know.

I have already put a JVC KD-A925BT in it, along with some crunch speakers. (not sure the model.) They sound great, but they slack bass. Thats when the SA-12 comes in ;)

Ill be running a D2 SA-12 in a ~1.95 cubes box, made by me n my friend Ninos. (ninos306)

2yzalci.jpg

z35w7.jpg

2603b55.jpg

When I get a bit more cash im going to order an AQ 1200D.

Stay tuned!! :) And if you got tips, im glad to hear 'em!

I like the truck, looks like its in great condition! Sucks about the guy T-boning it tho, I would get so mad if somebody did that to mine in the school parking lot. Especially since I am just a few months away from graduating.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*