Cavzilla.... Amprack Cover/beauty Panel

Push handle, for when gas is too expensive and you have to Flintstone it? :huh:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

look great keep it up mang, i know u feed off of feed back but like the hoopty eventually u run out of words to say so i guess it's time for thesaurus.com

edit. back i found some words i'm just goin to use one for now and save the rest for futurs posts.... this build is so prodigious

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well last time i messed with this......She was pretty snug.....around the Hinges.....

Posted Image

toooooo snug to be honest..........

The hinges rub a little as you slowly close the trunk..............then they rub a little tighter..........as you close it more.......then about 6" short of...........actually closing the trunk.....it Binds......... :blush::blush:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

So Im going to layup about 3 more layers of.... 1.5 Oz on the back side.....so its thicker.....then ill sand it out from the front side...to clean up the pockets..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

damn that sucks. always a set back. but this one doesnt seem too bad i wouldnt think. at least you dont gotta cut anything. that just seems worse :P

for sure............

its a minor fix....which should have been done a couplle months ago....oh well.......

• 4 weeks later...

while waiting on the bumper to cure....I jumped on this again...

Time to ream out those pesky hinge pockets..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived