Sonic Electronix

i was carrying 2 12" kicker subwoofers (in the original boxes) and on those a wide open box with a kenwood amp (no padding, there was a wiring kit, completely out of the package, so alot of wires in there)and the wiring kit box, couldnt get around my car so balanced it on the roof of my car.

i went onward, and heard the box fall; a rainbow of vocabulary later i picked up the box and inspected it, no obvious damage. it was a refurb unit so there were just the scratches it already had, minor ones.

i cant install it/test it until i save up another $500 to buy everything else i need, so what are the odds it is broken? no external damage visible. how sturdy are the internals?

basically scared that i just burned through a $300 amp without ever turning it on.

just plug a power wire, ground in. loop remote to power. plug a speaker in and run the rcas off something to test

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

i would be cussing myself out for a week straight. not sure if the internals would hold up. i dont drop amps on a normal basis to know :lol: the only sure fire way would be to open up the amp and check everything. but there's usually a warning that if you open the amp, it'll void the warranty. other than that, i would say to find a friend or someone with a system and hook it up to their vehicle and see if it works

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

just plug a power wire, ground in. loop remote to power. plug a speaker in and run the rcas off something to test

i honestly have no idea how to do that...it is for a pair of subwoofers.

it would be great if you could tell me how without tearing apart my car, because the head unit needs adapters to work with it...i dont have the aftermarket head yet.

i would be cussing myself out for a week straight. not sure if the internals would hold up. i dont drop amps on a normal basis to know :lol: the only sure fire way would be to open up the amp and check everything. but there's usually a warning that if you open the amp, it'll void the warranty. other than that, i would say to find a friend or someone with a system and hook it up to their vehicle and see if it works

i am pretty sure i woke up some neighbors with swearing...then continued to tell them a story with them... :lol:

i dont wanna open it up because of the warranty, if it doesnt work i want to see if i can possibly with any luck send it back, and try my luck...

Shake it!! If no rattling then ya should be alright

there was no rattling, and it felt pretty solid...i just hope this is an accurate test :lol: