Sundown Audio

Audioque 750 question

big dee

all there other models are good at .5 i would imagine this one would also. i dont know for sure. but maybe someone has actually done it! if all else just try it and let us kno lol

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

I plan on getting one more sub an would need to run it @ .5 for just a month or so till I get another amp. Baby steps lol but I don't want to damage the amp trying just incase. That's why I was wanting to know if it would hold

Edited by big dee

exactly what im planning on doing with my 1200d. im sure you should be fine.

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

how about you get the other sub and swap it out... that way both will have play time and you dont need to stress the amp then when you have money to properly install them with the right amp you can do so :good:

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

how about you get the other sub and swap it out... that way both will have play time and you dont need to stress the amp then when you have money to properly install them with the right amp you can do so :good:

Not realy an answer to my question but thanks for the info.

X2

Tho I have ran my 1200d .5 with no problems, I cannot speak for the 750

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

I've got one amp on an hdc3 18 now running @1ohm. And it does why better than I thought it would. So I plan on getting one more amp and sub and running that. Subs should last awhile on the 750 as long as I don't clip em lol.

Not realy an answer to my question but thanks for the info.

Sometimes the questions that are being asked need to be steered in a different direction... there is a saying that a lot of people go by.. "if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't do it."

Im sure it could run at .5 but i think you would be a lot better off doing what i said to do.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.