Sonic Electronix

I didn't say buy one. Just stating the huge difference between the 2. The DD-1 has been proven to be exactly right on with a $2,000 dollar o-scope.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Right on. My shits just not tuned right right now. I'm gettin a terrible burnt smell from my coil. I posted about that and I got advice about the distortion test so now I'm searching for that. I hope that does it. I've already been threw one cone from it.

Right on. My shits just not tuned right right now. I'm gettin a terrible burnt smell from my coil. I posted about that and I got advice about the distortion test so now I'm searching for that. I hope that does it. I've already been threw one cone from it.

I think there is a O-scope/DD1 access list in the tool section. Maybe there is a member in your area that has one. May have to drop some money to use it, or buy beer.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

What's your gain set at? Bass boost?

It was at 1/3 but today I cranked it to 3/4 just for the hell of it to see how it would take it. And it did fine for about 20 min and then I got the smell again. No smoke but I still turned the radio down. Bass control is 100%. Headunit is set low.