Second Skin Audio

RockFord T2

So i bought a super bass probox about 6-8 months ago and i had some rockford old school 15's T1 i believe then one of them must of blown with the amp i have but the other is fine and i gave it to my buddy and he's been using it ever since. Now i have a pair of cvr 15's in the same box however it's not enough bass i'm too used to it... so i'm looking to purchasing a pair of new rockford T2 15's. Does anyone have any experience with these or have any other suggestions??? Keep in mind i own a 2001 VW Jetta Waggon and dont want to put anything to big cuz i may not be able to power it properly cuz i only have a 120amp alternator and can't find a h/o alternator to fit me car otherwise i'd buy it. PLEASE HELP ME I NEED MORE BASS!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

what amp do you have? what the power out put at 2 ohms and 1ohm? is it even 1 ohm stable?

the t2 15s are great sub, they handle 1200-1500watts great if the amp is set right. but if your amp is only doing say 1500rms then 2 t2 15s would be pointless because you could save save money and get some cheaper 15s or 12s if your willing to down size to a smaller sub. the money you save could go towards a xspower battery to help power the amp.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived