Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm a ford guy, so I was reluctant to say the "C" word

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I'm a ford guy, so I was reluctant to say the "C" word

Making $9 an hour is forcing me to obtain a loan with the help of my parents so anything I look at goes through them. I mentioned GMC to my dad and he instantly said NO. He's had the same Toyota pick up for about 23-24 years and it's his daily driver. He'd like something similar that he personally knows how to work on and in turn teach me as we work on it. I prefer the look of 'Yota's anyway hahaha.

Hopped on Craigslist a while ago and found 4-5 decent vehicles that were added in the past day or so, maybe I'll be ridin' in a truck sooner than I thought :)

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10066 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...