Shoot A Cop & Get F'ed Up

I have been harassed a little by overzealous cops and believe if there was any chance that this guy didn't do it then they would have been wrong. In this case however, the guy shot a cop in the face IN THE POLICE STATION. It was a definite 100% guilty. In cases like this I fully support the police fucking that motherfucker up.

The problem with criminals today is there isn't any fear of the consequences. You do something wrong (like shoot a cop in the face) and the worst that can happen is you go to jail. Nobody cares about going to jail anymore. The law needs some type of reform to strike fear back into criminals to make them think twice before they act.

Exactly. If you kill a police officer and the police find you, you are lucky to liv to go to jail. I know in tampa some dude killed like 10 cops, and went into hiding in the woods. When the police found him he had well over 100 bullet wounds...of course the guy still had 3-4 loaded guns. Do I feel bad for the dipshit for getting shot to hell? Fuck no. I feel that he brought it on himself. I have had my run ins with the police, but everytime it was because I was doing something stupid...and 9 times out of 10 that is the case with people who get pulled over, or arrested. I believe that if the cops did this to a guy who they werent absolutely sure was guilty they would have been wrong, but like others have said, they sat there and was this guy shoot a police detective at POINT BLANK RANGE IN THE FACE. He is still breathing thats better than I would have left him...end of discussion.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

this topic for one is in the wrong section , but for two is borderline political and able to blow up at anytime so

ITS OVER

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg