Sonic Electronix

need help with my 2 15´s

hey

advance best regards from Germany. I have 2 rockford P3 15 inch in a 160 liter enclosure. But I'm not cope with the port calculation. What ports would you recommend me? Both woofers are separated so in a 80 liter enclosure.I hear mostly songs with deep bass. Please need help.

many greetings from Thuringia, Germany

i would do about 17 sq in per cubic foot.

im too lazy to look up the conversions. but if you want low groundpounding bass. the more port will help slam the low end.

id tune to about 30-33hz

but with that much port i wouldnt expect huge numbers. but the bass will get low and be strong and clean sounding.

i dont compete so i always make it on the groundpounder stage.

good luck

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

150 will take some work. going to have to upgrade equipment. electrical. etc etc. if you need some help on an enclosure send me a pm and i can see what i can do for ya bro. glad to see people all around the world joining the forum :drinks:

doing a 150 on that power with those subs isnt going to be a musical box.

that will be an all out burp box.

at least from my knowledge.

im sure more expereinced people who specialize in pulling huge numbers can give you a more defined answer

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Archived