Second Skin Audio

Ok here's one for ya if I use the liner will I drop spl? Since it absorbes acoustic noise?

I have not see any data that shows a drop in SPL when using Luxury Liner and we've had a ton of SPL freaks installing it.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

if ur applying vibration dampener around the whole car covering that with llp wont make it any worse. vibrations aren't always bad as far as comp spl is concerned but once u treat those areas making them more solid will only be an improvement or stay the same as far as ur score is concerned

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

right well dynapad and overkill have a tiny possibility of decreasing spl but its probably not enough that ull see on the meter.

remember i hit almost a 150 with 2 sealed 15s with llp on the quarters and doors. nothing on the floor bc the stock carpet is llp like and it wont fit

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer