Second Skin Audio

What Kinda Cubes ?

like we said 3-5 cu/ft per sub

ya but that leaves me with 4 cubic feet to play around with and an infinite amount of port to possibly use.

im thinking about going with 8.5ft^3 after displacement and 5 inches of port total. the box can only be 17 inches tall to fit where im puting it.

the box will be fully removable and changeable so i can build as many boxes as i want to see how they sound. but im trying not to spend so much money to find the perfect ft^3 for my box.

610EUROs

6-10 total is what they are saying anything in between is whats recommended by Scott

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

ya but that leaves me with 4 cubic feet to play around with and an infinite amount of port to possibly use.

im thinking about going with 8.5ft^3 after displacement and 5 inches of port total. the box can only be 17 inches tall to fit where im puting it.

the box will be fully removable and changeable so i can build as many boxes as i want to see how they sound. but im trying not to spend so much money to find the perfect ft^3 for my box.

what exactly do u mean by 5 inches of port total??

i likes me some audio stuff...

if you plan on running it the height of your box and u said your box can only be 17" tall then technically your port would be 2.5" x 15.5"...but like i said, that is just assuming you make it the height of the box...

i likes me some audio stuff...

if you plan on running it the height of your box and u said your box can only be 17" tall then technically your port would be 2.5" x 15.5"...but like i said, that is just assuming you make it the height of the box...

ya. i figured that was assumed.

610EUROs