Sonic Electronix

Hi all, i know nothing at all about box building and i've never built one before, so i'm going to order one from the below site.

http://www.audioassault.co.uk/Sub_Boxes/Custom_Made_Sub_Boxes/Single_Sub_Boxes/Audio_Assault_Custom_Hand_Built_Sub_Box_%28Single_15%22_Sub%29

It's EXPENSIVE for what it is, but i will purchase it seeing as a good custom box will make a difference compared to my ported pre-fab right now. I was wondering if you could all give me some specs for my 15" Earthquake TremorX-154. I want it tuned to about 28-30hz. It's for a bedroom, so there is no limitations on the size of the box.

I need the below info, as stated on the site...

'The subwoofer depth

Maximum Width of the box

Maximum Height of the box

Maximum Depth of the box

Thanks, seeing as you all know so much about box building i thought i would ask you all and pay to get a decent box because i honestly can't stand pre-fabs anymore.

Your questions can't be answered without a vehicle in mind. You say as big as possible, but if space is limited, that that's not realistic. That 15 only needs what, anywhere from 3-5 cubes(inches). You need to provide more info to get any kind of knowledgable answers.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Your questions can't be answered without a vehicle in mind. You say as big as possible, but if space is limited, that that's not realistic. That 15 only needs what, anywhere from 3-5 cubes(inches). You need to provide more info to get any kind of knowledgable answers.

It's just for a bedroom, guess i should have mentioned that.

So there is no limitations for size.

Thank you.

Archived