FroznBeavrBALLs Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 i clicked on every one of these links thinking someone did something different. but they are all the same.... lol You want something different? Try this link. OHHHHH you almost got me. im not falling for that one. lol 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2012 Author Report Posted January 26, 2012 Thanks drew. Honestly, no harm intended with the title, but I know it would bring people into the thread. And that thread needs as much attention as possible. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
ALEX 323 Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 no VS. threads you should know this by now aka KHRISS
C-Fizzy Posted January 26, 2012 Author Report Posted January 26, 2012 no VS. threads you should know this by now Try clicking on the links before you call me out. Thanks. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Maxim Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 no VS. threads you should know this by now wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.