Sonic Electronix

What are some 6.5 coaxial speakers that have good output and decent sound quality in my budget? I purchased a nice set of comps for the front but I do tend to have passengers in the back and I'd like to let them hear at least a bit of the tunes lol.

My budget is about $200.

Edited by Tseng2394

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Any reason you aren't doing comps in the back as well? And why not just buy the same brand speakers you bought for the front but as a coaxial.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Any reason you aren't doing comps in the back as well? And why not just buy the same brand speakers you bought for the front but as a coaxial.

There would have to be some fabrication done to the panel and I just don't have the time right now. I've looked into it but I can't seem to find anything that meets my needs.

Edited by Tseng2394

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

I HAVE THESE IN MY BACK DOORS

6-3/4" 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each Carbon-polypropylene cone woofer Butyl rubber surround 1" Silk dome midrange 3/4" PEI Dome tweeter Low distortion magnetic circuitry 4 ohms impedance Top-mount depth: 2-3/16" CEA-2031 Compliant f0781b23aaa6c4ca3510977c0ca066d8.jpg

aka KHRISS

I HAVE THESE IN MY BACK DOORS

6-3/4" 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers Power Handling: Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each Carbon-polypropylene cone woofer Butyl rubber surround 1" Silk dome midrange 3/4" PEI Dome tweeter Low distortion magnetic circuitry 4 ohms impedance Top-mount depth: 2-3/16" CEA-2031 Compliant f0781b23aaa6c4ca3510977c0ca066d8.jpg

aka KHRISS