Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright men. I've never tried Xbox Live before tonight.....well at least I tried to, anyway. Well my computer down here is wireless, using a USB Adapter and the router is upstairs. I tried hooking an Ethernet cable from the computer to the back of the 360, it got a connection, but it had a problem with an IP address, saying to make sure there isn't another device using that IP address. Well I took my stuff upstairs and ran an Ethernet cable directly from the modem to the 360 and I still had the same problem.....the IP address. So I have no idea what to do or what I need to get this hooked to the net. Any suggestions?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Posted

Re-fresh the modem

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

Really? How could I get it to work downstairs, where I wouldn't have to hook it up directly from the modem?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

jusr reset the modem and see if that works. because u said you were having IP issues

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...