Moola.com A Great Way To Waste Time

im back to 4.01 from spins lol , and for you that dont know moola is haveing a blitz on the 19th where you play games and after what most say 1 out of every 3-4 games you get an auto spin rangeing from .50 - $9.00 ... and it starts at 6central time

so JOIN UP UNDER ME

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

im back to 4.01 from spins lol , and for you that dont know moola is haveing a blitz on the 19th where you play games and after what most say 1 out of every 3-4 games you get an auto spin rangeing from .50 - $9.00 ... and it starts at 6central time

so JOIN UP UNDER ME

i got 77 memebers already, and for the games thing can i just play like lvl 1 games over and over and just keep spinnin
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

yep

i plan on playing level 2-3 if you want we can team up and just play eachother so the other people we dont know aint geting our money lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Tier Referral Bonus (%) This percentage represents your share of all cash outs and boosters of everyone in your Referral Network.

Your Referral Bonus [X]

This percentage represents your share of all cash outs and boosters of everyone in your Referral Network.

People Presently in Tier

One 4% 44

Two 3% 61

Three 2% 28

Four 1% 8

Total 141

woot im from 4.01 to 5.03 now lol when i hit 10 im cashin out and geting me a dam check to prove it lol

hahaha got 2 spins so now im up to 5.38

well thus far they have paid everyone without problem, that is only a bilaw because of different states have diff laws agains gambleing in home on the pc, and its for their protection..but they havent used the rite yet, and yes it is a waste of time but its better than tryn to find something to do online when youre bored or noones posting on the fourms

thats true...i guess im hating cuz i suck at all the games lol

but if they pay up, then why not play

Lets Go Ski

Amount Requested: 10.00

Payment Method: Check

Address: xxxx dawson rd

milton, Florida

Your account balance is now $0.37

Your transaction ID number is 26-2035-49

Please use this ID number in any further communications regarding this request.

Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing and delivery. You will receive notification once your payment has begun processing and again once it has been sent. We ask that you refrain from contacting Moola regarding the status of your payment until after 20 days have passed with no updates.

Congratulations on your tournament success! Keep playing and winning Moola even while you're waiting for previous Cash Out Requests to be processed and fulfilled.

Moola Redemption Services

Archived