Moola.com A Great Way To Waste Time

mrwigglezdji blame u for takin my life away from me, cuz i joined that site moola.com, and i'm addicted lol, i gotten all the way up to level 9 but then i got greedy and i'm done to .02 again. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif lol

any body else interested in havin fun just click on the link in my siggy

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

ah... thats the great thing, u always get a penny back :lol:

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

moola, eh? Explain just what it is, and what you do

u may not believe me but wat u do is click my siggy to join, once u join ur givin a free penny, and then u go and play games wit that penny if u win u double it to 2 pennies, and then 4, 8, 16 etc. etc. after winnin so much u can have well over 100's of dollars and u can cash out whenever u want and they will send u a check, and u get to keep playin, but if u lose u double down. so it's alot of luck but it can be addictin very well, if u click my siggy and join, then check ur email and click the link they send u they will have an instuctional video that explains it better then me :rolleyes:

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

hahaha im sorry bro lol im up to 10.58 lol

i wont go below 10 i dunn care lol

but let me get the moola discription

or click the links under our names and it goes to the site and you can find out more

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

kw, try the paper rock siscor game, its not a matter or odd and luck like gold rush or the card game, i hate hi low and can tolierate gr but the siscor game is fun, made about 4 off it tonight and lost 3.25 off it lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i need to pm a mod and make sure were not breaking any of the sites rules..... ive been here too long to get in trouble now lol

i'm stuck wit gr, lol i have a pad a pen wit me and i rite down 1 through 6 and i cross out each one they play so i can see wat they have left and i try to guess wat there next offer will be then i will try to just pick a low one if i know there goin to offer high, it's bout 60-70% effective, i got all the way up to like 9$ but got greedy and tried to double it instead of just playin lower levels and slowly risin, i wanted it all. lol :lol:

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

lol the most ive lost was 2.something lol was going for the 5.12 prize and lost it so no more than 1.28 risk for me

Archived