RAM_Designs Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 Application: Under bed in a camper trailer Chamber Volume: .75ft^3 Port Area: 12.75in^2 Port Tuning: 34hz Overall dimensions: 36" wide x 13" tall(with legs) x 10" deep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRnMVIY4ZjI Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Azagtoth502 Posted January 27, 2012 Report Posted January 27, 2012 FUCK YO COUCH!!!! Cool design Ram Quote pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
RAM_Designs Posted January 27, 2012 Author Report Posted January 27, 2012 FUCK YO COUCH!!!! Same thing I was thinking! Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.