ChrisLun Posted January 28, 2012 Report Posted January 28, 2012 Looking for local Houston, TX bass heads to unite with.... Quote 2006 Dodge Charger (2) Kinetic 3800 (1) DC Power 270XP (4) T1-12D4 (1) T2500BDCP (2) T400.4 7.5 cubic ft. (2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck (2) T165.2 (2) T169.3
ChrisLun Posted January 29, 2012 Author Report Posted January 29, 2012 Morning bump Quote 2006 Dodge Charger (2) Kinetic 3800 (1) DC Power 270XP (4) T1-12D4 (1) T2500BDCP (2) T400.4 7.5 cubic ft. (2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck (2) T165.2 (2) T169.3
carlosg_313 Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 I'm of 1960/I-45. I got a friend who lives in humble, Conroe, somewhere off 290, and Coleman thedinger(audio technix) from spring that are bassheads too. Quote How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.