Jump to content

bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lookin good dude! I love watching fab work progressing like this. Makes me miss my old truck :(

thxs man i try to update it as often as i can and what kind of truck did u have man
Posted

Lookin good dude! I love watching fab work progressing like this. Makes me miss my old truck :(

thxs man i try to update it as often as i can and what kind of truck did u have man

Had a 1994 Ford Ranger on 20" Alba Banks. I had planned on body dropping it eventually but never got around to it. Here are a couple pics of it

Before the 20"s

d8bd2739.jpg

And here one a few weeks after I got the 20"s

Don't mind my goofy ass in the picture :D

72182ee0.jpg

Posted

Lookin good dude! I love watching fab work progressing like this. Makes me miss my old truck :(

thxs man i try to update it as often as i can and what kind of truck did u have man

Had a 1994 Ford Ranger on 20" Alba Banks. I had planned on body dropping it eventually but never got around to it.

truck looks clean man u do all the work to it

Posted

Thanks! And naw I didn't do all the work...I helped with the notch and the 4-link but most of the welding was done by a friend. I wasn't confident enough in my welding skills when I bagged that truck to do it all myself. But when I bag my next truck it will be all me :D

Posted

Thanks! And naw I didn't do all the work...I helped with the notch and the 4-link but most of the welding was done by a friend. I wasn't confident enough in my welding skills when I bagged that truck to do it all myself. But when I bag my next truck it will be all me :D

Posted

getting some more work done got my 16 feet of 3x4 by 1/4in box tubing today and my upper bag plates and rear bag plates and going to sand blast my a-arms down and get them rdy to cut them up

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

Posted

Nice looking good man, Makes me want to sell all my audio stuff and bag my truck lol.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Posted

Nice looking good man, Makes me want to sell all my audio stuff and bag my truck lol.

haha y not have all ur audio stuff and a bagged truck
Posted

i got the 2 frame rails cut beveled and welded up and tacked in today and 1 a-arm sand blasted but here are some pics

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

Posted

not being a douche..... but weaving a weld is one of the most best ways to get porosity build up in your weld. be careful

Sig.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 919 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...