07 Tahoe Ascendant Audio, Memphis, and Hertz build log

Robby got his hands on this build? I see Hertz/Memphis/Excessive Amperage and your location has his name all over it. Lol

Yes man robby takes care of me ha..how do you know him??

:popcorn2::popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

If you change your build log to include SMD 18's instead of just AA's this thread will blow up with views good.gifpardon.gif

That's why I didn't put it in the title lol. I didn't want to seem like a view whore lol

Robby got his hands on this build? I see Hertz/Memphis/Excessive Amperage and your location has his name all over it. Lol

I know everyone haha. Talk to him a good bit on Facebook. Was going to get an Excessive Amperage alt through him but Singer gave me a price I couldn't turn down.

If his hands are on it I know it will turn out to be a quality job. I'm tuned in.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

you need more runs of wire bro

I will add more, if I'm having voltage problems, but for as little as I go full tilt I think 2 will be okay for now

I know everyone haha. Talk to him a good bit on Facebook. Was going to get an Excessive Amperage alt through him but Singer gave me a price I couldn't turn down.

If his hands are on it I know it will turn out to be a quality job. I'm tuned in.

Yeah he's a cool dude. He's designing and building the box..building boxes is a fail for me lol

I know there is more progress than this on this build. Update you slacker!

It's pretty much finished. Still gotta carpet the box and amp rack, and I think we are going to move the batteries to the front of the box. We worked on it until 3 am the other night so its not perfect yet lol. Will post some pics later this evening!