Second Skin Audio

Two 12" MTX Terminators??

Has anyone heard good things about this sub? I have a local audio store that is selling two 12" Terminators for $179 in a ported box. I have my eyes set on these, I was just wondering if they're any good. I wish I could hear them in person though. I'm on a budget and these happen to fit in the budget. I'll have the subs hooked up to a Kenwood KAC-7205 amp that I'm thinking about buying.

'01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE

Bass-less :angry2:

Has anyone heard good things about this sub? I have a local audio store that is selling two 12" Terminators for $179 in a ported box. I have my eyes set on these, I was just wondering if they're any good. I wish I could hear them in person though. I'm on a budget and these happen to fit in the budget. I'll have the subs hooked up to a Kenwood KAC-7205 amp that I'm thinking about buying.

theres a package online for the terminators for $200 and u get a amp with it

Sorry you need at least 150 posts to sell on this site and you must have a "for sale" thread.

You do not meet the qualifications to sell at this time being that you are a new user.

Please take a minute to look over the rules to sell items on this site, for when you do have 150 posts.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1940-fs-section-rulesread-before-posting/

Thank you for understanding!

Brian

:drinks:

Edited by Audiofanaticz

I'm thinking about going with Kicker Comps now, hell idk what I want with this tight budget of mine.

'01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE

Bass-less :angry2:

• 3 months later...

I currently have a Kenwood 1k amp class D with the 2 Mtx Terminators, they hit hard enough for me for now... if your wondering about a budget, it cost me around 220 for my whole system.. pretty cheap considering I installed it myself, and had to buy a few fuses at my local shop to tap into my speaker wires because of no deck, so yes, i'd say they are worth it. Now... I do want more than these woofers, I love bass and will be working on a custom build this summer, these are just to get me by, if your looking to impress high school kids I guess these do the trick, they aren't much, but if no one else near you has any competition, to people these sound decent.

Main thing, if your looking to go extremely cheap and have some bass, these are good, but if your looking to truely go loud, or competitions etc. These are no where near many of the things out there.

Considering this might be your first system... looking at the kicker comps, + a ported box + a low class amp, best buy and places like that are looking to charge you around 500+.... If you know anything about cars, and can install these yourself, I'd say start with these, and definetly work your way up if you truely want to start going loud.

Just Started, Junior in Highschool, First cheap system to get me by while I research.

Ride: 05 Toyota Highlander Limited

Subs: 2 12" MTX Terminators Loaded Enclosure

Amp: 1k Kenwood Class D

Mids/Highs: hrmgrfn none

Tweeters: hrmgrfn none (soon 2 Power Acoustic 250w)

Weekend Job, Currently Learning, and deciding on my first future build =]