F/S SECTION RULES..READ BEFORE POSTING

NEW UPDATE 2-13-12!!!!!
IF THE THREAD RUNS UNUSED FOR OVER 6 MONTHS IT WILL BE LOCKED. ANY INQUIRIES CAN BE HANDLED BY P.M. TO THE O.P.

NEW UPDATE!!! 3-31-13
YOU MUST HAVE 750 POSTS TO POST AN ITEM FOR SALE (that also means you CANNOT sell items through your sig or in the chat room below 750 posts)

I only have a one, the rest is common sense.

If your not looking to buy a product that someone has for-sale, Do Not Post in that thread, no matter how much you think someone wants to much money or what not.

if you know they are scamming then that's a different story, otherwise Shut up, I'm tired of seeing peeps trying to tell people what is or isn't a good price on something they DON'T OWN.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate to do this but people aren't understanding common sense.

1. Do NOT post dump.
- Post dump is an unnecessary post
- All items listed for sale must be listed with a asking price for each item
- If you hate the price don't complain about, its up to the OP(original poster) to set his price, other wise PM him/her
- If you are not interested in purchasing or are interested but do not have the money to purchase the item at the time you see the thread on that item that is for sale, do NOT post
- Posts may be deleted without warning
- Report to mod button is there for the sake of reporting the thread, USE IT
- Repeat offenders will have a short ban from the forum

2. Do not question the moderators
- No need to explain this rule, basically don't argue with them

3. Pictures with your name and date on a piece of paper shown with every item being listed is a MUST
- if you have time to post you have time to take pics. if not we aren't interested in your thread here.
- We have a moderation staff, we don't need 40 members posting that they need pics/750 post minimum or it will be deleted, it just clutters up threads and we have to delete all the random chatter to keep the threads clean.
This includes responding to want to buy ads offering your items for sale and posting in response to trades or creating a post wanting to trade your items.
You can post a want to buy ad to buy items
Anyone caught playing Rent-A-Mod will be sent on a 24 hour vacation.
The rules are for everyone's benefit, just read them and abide by them its not hard.

4. References will help your sale
5. Do not bump your thread more than once a day
- There is a difference between bumping and updating ;)
- A bump is a term used to move your thread to the top of the list
- Do not BUMP others threads
8. Do not ask us to delete your for sale thread, they will be here for archive, we however can lock the thread.
7. Respect each other
8. NO FEELERS
9. IF you do no have 750 posts you CANNOT sell period. Nothing in sig either.
10. No links to off site sales other than Hot Deals. If you want to sell it here, make sure the post fits all rules for the appropriate section it is listed in.
11. NO RAFFLES WHAT SO EVER
12. DONT ADVERTISE YOUR ITEMS FOR SALE IN A WANT TO BUY THREAD IF YOU DONT MEET THE CRITERIA
13. If Paypal is used as a payment method, payment is not to be sent as gift. Paying as gift provides no protection to the buyer.
14. If you are a manufacturers rep, you are not permitted to move manufacturers new product without being a part of the authorized reseller list. Please see Tony C(SNAFU) for further information.

The rules are for everyone's benefit, just read them and abide by them its not hard.

If you are a Vendor here with your own Section these new rules do not apply to you

if your in Roscoe's thread below this of Super sellers these new rules do not apply as well.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since some people dont give a shit enough to read forum rules lets bring this back to the Top, let it be known Im gonna crack down on these rules I dont care if people get pissy ill just toss ya Im tired of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Since some people dont give a shit enough to read forum rules lets bring this back to the Top, let it be known Im gonna crack down on these rules I dont care if people get pissy ill just toss ya Im tired of it.

From now on there will be no warnings. Any for sale thread I find in violation will be immediately deleted.....If you make a bitch thread, it will be deleted and you will go on vacation.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

From now on there will be no warnings. Any for sale thread I find in violation will be immediately deleted.....If you make a bitch thread, it will be deleted and you will go on vacation.

I will reiterate this for those of you whom did not see this earlier. READ THE RULES OF THE FOR SALE SECTION.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

This needs a serious bump.

To many people posting outside of the rules of the for sale section.

Get it together or your posts will be deleted.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP NEW RULE

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 4 weeks later...

TTT as a reminder for people...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

• 2 weeks later...

Small additions and somethings made more evident in bold for people that can't seem to get the rules through thier head. Read em, Understand em, and abide by them or don't bother coming in this section. It's as simple as that.

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

• 4 weeks later...

TTT

People still can't seem to read (or just dont realize this is here)...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

• 3 weeks later...

Next Person to post dump in a raffle thread is going on Vacation for a day. These are For Sale threads and should be conducted in a business like manner, not like its an off topic thread...

Kenwood DNX-893s
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

2-1.jpgsa.jpg

David said:

newls1
kingsuv
kingsuv

Archived