pontiac vibe sundown and aq build

Alright guys im just starting up my build log today, i do all of my own work and i try to do it to the best of my tools capabilities(fucking dull) My 08 pontiac vibe has 126k miles.

Ive only been in car audio for about 3 years so i havent had the chance to use much nice equipment, all lower end stuff, i was able to aquire dd 1508s and then a dc level 4 which i reconed myself to a level 5. Sold all of that and grabbed to sa12s a couple of friends were nagging me to get them. I loved these subs on my hfi1000d which is now sold and my sa12s have been torn down to the motors awaiting the 15 inch baskets and recone kits which should arrive wednesday. Im aiming to be bumping by late thursday night or friday. I miss it so much!

heres the equipment list

2 d2 sa15s in 5.99 cu after port 2 45s and sub displacements tuned to 31hz 4.5 inch wide port

going with the aq2200 which will be wired at 2 ohm until i get my electrical all set then im guna drop it down to .5 and if that doesnt get me the number i want ill get more batteries and strap another aq2200

pioneer avhp4200 w/ ebrake over ride

big 3

1 run of 0ga to the back kinetic hc2400 grounded to the frame

aq 4x90 on the mids picking that up today (1/29)

alpine 50.4 on the highs

4 selenium 6w4p 6knch pro audio speakers 2 per front door

one pair of audioque tweeters in the front, hoping to snag another pair for my back doors

2 crescendo 8s 1 in each back door, ordering these soon as well.

Cadence 7band eq in the glove box

rca level knobs on both mids and bass in my center console along with a stinger volt meter

here is a teaser pic from before i finished the new box

photobucket-771-1326851043811.jpg

Edited by Tebo

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Got tons of updates coming tomorrow, pics of everything i have done in the past couple of days. Main thing is i sold a few smaller amps and im ordering my aq2200d tomorrow!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator