2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

What's up man. Thanks for that info on the charger. My Noco was the same way, I'd have to connect it to the battery then the wall. The XS I got now has a power switch so I'm just following its directons. Wall then battery then turn on with the power switch.

My 4 cubes are working amazing. I mean, it is oversized for a single 12, but, it gets down and it plays exceptionally well. 4-5 ish per 15 sounds right..everyone's vehicle and setup is different so I don't really chime in on giving people advice. We all learn bits and pieces as we go along. ?

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• 2 weeks later...

Damn brotha, things are looking low......in a good way.

Seriously, if you need someone with a truck, hit me up. I'm not far from you and I'll run you up to Lowes or depot and pick you up some wood.

I'm hoping to get done with my driveway by next weekend, and I'll be starting on my blowthru. I can't wait.

I'm supposed to be getting that same charger this week or next, whenever Jon rolls through here again. So let me know what you've found out about it. It may be that it has some minimal power to it, much like you would see with a capacitor that you'd need to declare it with a Diode or something. I don't know, just throwing out ideas.

Message me if you need to roll out.

Damn brotha, things are looking low......in a good way.

Seriously, if you need someone with a truck, hit me up. I'm not far from you and I'll run you up to Lowes or depot and pick you up some wood.

I'm hoping to get done with my driveway by next weekend, and I'll be starting on my blowthru. I can't wait.

I'm supposed to be getting that same charger this week or next, whenever Jon rolls through here again. So let me know what you've found out about it. It may be that it has some minimal power to it, much like you would see with a capacitor that you'd need to declare it with a Diode or something. I don't know, just throwing out ideas.

Message me if you need to roll out.

Whats up man! Yeah things are real LOW these days B) Thanks for the offer man I appreciate it :good: . I'll probably be looking to do something towards summer...not sure yet. About that charger, I spoke to one of the XS reps on here and he said that when the alligator clips are connected, the power light will turn on because it is detecting a battery. So all is well on that front.

Going to a blow-thru now? Us bassheads are never satisfied until we get our systems JUST right :yahoo: Sounds like it'll be epic when its done! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your updates bro! And thanks again for offer :good:

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is my last subwoofer...I think...lol. I went all out on this SP4....power wise, its within my limits of my DD m3b and this sub is loaded with all options....foad leads...extra cooling option..black Fi decal on carbon fiber..yummy

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Definitely my last subwoofer...I knew mounting depth was going to be an issue eventually and this Fi SP4 comes within a few mm's of touching the outside edge of the center port. Holding 67 lbs of sub in mid air, centering it, then drilling it in at an angle...was a challenge to say the least But it is in and damn does it look good. I just got a new job, so vids and updated pics will come at a later time or when I do have time. For now, I'll be breaking her in slowwwwwly during my commute to work everyday. Later guys!

IMG_1177.jpg

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• 5 months later...

Archived