Wiring problem... Im stumped

No.

You wired on of the subs wrong.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

If you ran dual wires out of the box you can change it at the amp

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Let me explain my wiring so this makes sense:

for each sub i have 1 + and 1 - from each coil connected to each other and the + and - remaining are going to the terminals on the box... Then I have (for each sub) 1+ and 1- coming from the terminals going to the amp. SO i am using all of the speakers inputs on the amp. And today i went out and tapped the power and ground wires from one sub coming out of the box to the power and ground terminal on the amp and i didnt hear really any output from the speakers. Which i dont know if thats a good or bad thing. But assumed that means that they are out of phase because thats what everyone keeps saying. So my first thought was that maybe i put the + from the sub to the terminals on the box to the - on the amp so i checked that by switching one subs wires... and i got no diference... then i did the other... and still nothing... then i did both and still nothing...

I am like 99% sure i did the wiring in the box correctly for both subs. So i dont know what else to do. I dont have my drill with me up at school so i cant pull the subs out to check that yet... SO is there anything else i should try?

Oh and please remember i have never had this problem before so its new to me. Please dont get in here and tell me how dumb i am for not trying something, i dont know what else to do.

Oh and i didnt check my deck or RCAs. im Leaving them alone for now...

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

There is still that 1%. /End trolling.

haha SHUT UP! lol... i have no means of finding that out... i guess i will have to get my dad to ship me my drill. :/

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

Screwdriver...do it old school. /Troll on a roll.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

they are hex heads. and i dont have a screw driver with that style head on it. Im really aggravated with it for right now. I just want it to work.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

No one to burrow from?

naw. not that i know of. I would just buy one but i literally have NO MONEY. its not even funny how broke i am right now.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

Archived