Second Skin Audio

audio que 4.0

fx4trucker

Local blows them up on the regular(HDC15s) no too impressed by them. they're only over powered 400ish each.

cuz your local doesn't know what he's doing.

I burped an HDC3 on 2 3500's at 1ohm each the other day with no issues. Tried it at .25ohm each and amps went into protect before hitting full tilt. Don't have enough electrical for the amps that low.

I have HDC4's in the other ride, but have limited playing time on them as we're in the off season right now.

Local blows them up on the regular(HDC15s) no too impressed by them. they're only over powered 400ish each.

only time i've seen an hdc fuck up was when mlstrass wired his two 3500's to .5 each (i think) and made it make an ungodly noise during a burp. still busted a 52 out of the trunk

52+ was amps at 1ohm each, would have been a 54+ if I could have gotten a clean burp at .25ohm each. Sub did make a bad noise, but has been playing fine ever since.

My fault for shutting off the car with the HU/sub level at burp volume before wiring down and not realizing it. Start up the car and BAM, instant burp :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

I love my 2 Aq hdc3 18s and they are nowhere near full power. So far ive had no problems with them at all. Im sure youd enjoy AQ

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

So your not too impressed by a subwoofer that blows when you OVERPOWER it? You cant really blame the manufacturer, your misusing the product.

AQ is a great brand. Best bang for your buck. Cant speak on the 4" but i love my HDC3s

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived