Second Skin Audio

Securing box?

SS4Luck

Im just wondering how you guys chose to secur your box. Im building my new box for my 2 XL 15s in the back of my crew cab ram and wondering how to keep it from flying around like a missing in the back.

I will have a "false floor" that the box will be sitting on because of the way the floor of the back seat is and also to give me a place to hold my batteries.

Ist it simply put the box on the new floor screw it down to the floor and put the subs in?

lol

or you can just start hooking shit up together and blow up speakers and your amp

I'm planning on puttting my enclosure in the spot were I want it and drill holes through the bottom of it. Since the back of my truck is uneven I build a slab for it to sit on and they will bout be bolted down... box to slab slab to floor of the truck. Something like that should work.

2001 Nissan Frontier3/5 drop

''Gutted"

Underconstruction

If you don't let your unborn swim in her mouth someone else will.

Since mine's all ghetto rigged anyways and it barely fit in the trunk, I just went ahead and screwed down in all 4 corners into the trunk floor of the car before putting the subs in. Just make sure if you choose to do that that you won't be screwing into any lines, etc

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived