Jump to content

Speaker location


siundcheck863

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I got an under armour style shirt and stretched it over the pod. I stapled it to the frame of the pod. That material stretches really easily. I put a coat of resin on the material then a layer of fiberglass mat. I didn't take any pictures of just the material stretched though... kickin myself for not taking any...

Current progress:

20120122_000707.jpg

I have some bondo hair that I might add to try to smooth it a bit tomorrow. This is my first time doing something like this. I think its going pretty well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...