iCool247 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Ok what are you guy's opinions on 6-1/2" MB Quart ONX116's? This is my first audio build by the way(high school student with no job). I don't wanna go expensive. I just wanna have decent sound quality, anything will beat my blown factory speakers in my 01 S10 Blazer. I have no amp, but they'll be powered by a Pioneer DEH-6300UB radio. Thoughts, opinions and/or recommendations on what you think is good for cheap. '01 2DR GMC JimmyPioneer DEH-6300UBMB Quart 6.5'sSoundown Audio SA 8 V2'sMTX RT-202 GONEAudiopipe AP-1800.1D GONE Bass-less
Dax Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 I'm thinking about buying these as well so if you get them let me know how they sound. The Midget Looks Into Your Soul 2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins Race Me tuner, dpf deleted kenwood double din cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon) 2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed) Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)
xballking21 Posted February 3, 2012 Report Posted February 3, 2012 im thinking about ordering one,,, friend of mine has one and i think its sounds nice he has them on the audioque component set and its clean #winning 2 DC AUDIO XL 12s 2 hifionics 2600 2 Deka yellow tops big 3 everything you need to know about car audio... Bacon strips and Bacon strips and Bacon strips
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.