Sonic Electronix

Most of it is for tuners, but you have your "slabs" that roll out.. would be nice to hear some good shit!

Friend of mine, has a 18" BTL fully loaded, being clipped to death by a massiv 4k Hurts me to see it lol.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

I need to hit up that place soon, most likely after my build is done in late February. Usually there's a bunch of people who gather up by a Jack In The Box off of Kirkwood and Westheimer, then later on at night a lot more people meet up over at highway 6. I've actually never been, just drive by all the time lol. Is there anyone there with anything decently loud?

thats cool man thanks I might take you up on that offer. Anyone else?

No problem, I wouldn't charge you to do it. It would take me like 2 minutes anyways lol.

I need to hit up that place soon, most likely after my build is done in late February. Usually there's a bunch of people who gather up by a Jack In The Box off of Kirkwood and Westheimer, then later on at night a lot more people meet up over at highway 6. I've actually never been, just drive by all the time lol. Is there anyone there with anything decently loud?

No problem, I wouldn't charge you to do it. It would take me like 2 minutes anyways lol.

One dude I know, 1 18 FI BTL fully loaded.. and another guy with 2 15" Massiv but nothing loud loud..

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

One dude I know, 1 18 FI BTL fully loaded.. and another guy with 2 15" Massiv but nothing loud loud..

That's not too bad, especially for what I've seen down here at times. In very early March (first day or 2 of the month) my build will be done. It'll be 2 Nightshade 15s in a 4th order off 2 Massive D8000s. Should be a little loud :D

I am not loud loud but for what I have I definitely have flex.

Looked at your build log, your system would be one of the louder ones I've heard down here. Strictly in Houston there are more fancy 6 woofer setups than anything just plain loud. 147.7 in the kick is nothing to scoff at, especially with a trunk car like yours. Just needs more power

Im in houston, smd 15" runnind sundown 3500 on it. Currently rebuilding box though.

I'd love to hear that setup. When will you be done with the box?

The Potter brothers have high powered dc setups. The only HIGH powered setups I've seen in the local Houston area.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Archived