DC Sound Lab

First demo to a stranger!

Went on lunch break one day this past weekend and headed to McDonalds with my system going. Got my food and headed back the same way I came when I noticed a car approaching in the lane beside me fairly quickly. After they went out of view of my rear view I expected them to pass me but they never did. I eventually look over to see the driver hanging halfway out his damn door yelling at me ( i guess his window didn't work). I turn my music off expecting to be bitched out but was greeted with "GOD DAMN WHAT YOU GOT IN THERE". After a short convo yelling at each other while doing about 15 mph I told him to follow me and I pulled behind a department store to give him and his passenger a demo. All I have is a DC XL 15" on a DC 1.2k in a custom 3.30 Cu. Fu. box tuned to 30hz but they said they heard me loud and clear and followed the sound till they caught me. To shorten the story both of them were amazed that one 15 had that much output and low end and they kept asking questions about DC and my system in general.

I know this is a weak system for 98% of you on here but this was the first time a stranger stopped me to hear my system and just to see their reaction made my whole weekend so much better. Kinda felt like some of yall with a 'loud' system for a min HAHAHAHA! Thanks DC for your amazing products!