Sonic Electronix

Hey guys. Im looking for some kind of 18" subwoofer. I was planning on ordering an Fi Audio sub, but apparently you cant order from the website with a credit card and i dont know how else to order it. With christmas coming soon, this subwoofer was going to be my only present. But, without a clear decision on which sub im going to get, i feel like im running out of time.

So, can someone help me find a good 18" sub that i can run with a Hifonics Bxi2607d Amp. Ive been looking at DC Audio, TC Audio, and RE Audio. But, i cant find a place to actually order the subwoofers. Maybe im just an idiot.. or im getting really stressed out about this. Ive been looking around alot, and all ive been able to manage is a horrible headache so ive came here to u guys for help. :rolleyes:

Go to www.soundsolutionsaudio.com and you will find some killer 18" subs there that are all top subs, check out the Soundsplinters!

because any of your choices will want atleast 6cf per sub, and then there is the space the port will take up as well, another 1-2cf of port if done right, and bracing , ect ect

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I actually got a Hifonics Bxi2607d amp with a FI BTL 18 Fully Loaded, i have it ran on 0 gauge wire, with a capicitor. but when we turn the volume up, the capicitor goes down to about 9 volts. What do i need to do to get more power? I know there is the option of getting another altenator and dual batts. but can u guys give me some directions? thx

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

How about usable dimensions for that trunk? if you want a removable box, you may want to go down to 15s. I know its an Impala, but I havent worked on one in a few years, hows the trunk space on that car?

They don't make 15" solox's only 10, 12, and 18...just for future reference

The big three consists of alt to battery +, alt to body/ground, and lastly - of battery to ground...

I actually got a Hifonics Bxi2607d amp with a FI BTL 18 Fully Loaded, i have it ran on 0 gauge wire, with a capicitor. but when we turn the volume up, the capicitor goes down to about 9 volts. What do i need to do to get more power? I know there is the option of getting another altenator and dual batts. but can u guys give me some directions? thx

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D