Sonic Electronix

Hey guys. Im looking for some kind of 18" subwoofer. I was planning on ordering an Fi Audio sub, but apparently you cant order from the website with a credit card and i dont know how else to order it. With christmas coming soon, this subwoofer was going to be my only present. But, without a clear decision on which sub im going to get, i feel like im running out of time.

So, can someone help me find a good 18" sub that i can run with a Hifonics Bxi2607d Amp. Ive been looking at DC Audio, TC Audio, and RE Audio. But, i cant find a place to actually order the subwoofers. Maybe im just an idiot.. or im getting really stressed out about this. Ive been looking around alot, and all ive been able to manage is a horrible headache so ive came here to u guys for help. :rolleyes:

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

I was looking at this subwoofer from Kicker. Its a 18" Solox rated at 5kw RMS and 10kw Peak. Has anyone heard or ran this sub before?

Sub

that sub will not be a good match with the 2607d bro. you need lots of juice to push that sub. go with something more like two RF T2s, FIs or RE SX's

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

that sub will not be a good match with the 2607d bro. you need lots of juice to push that sub. go with something more like two RF T2s, FIs or RE SX's

Wat type of amp would i need to push that sub?

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D