vike4511 Posted February 4, 2012 Report Posted February 4, 2012 Anybody wanna play tonight? I play hardcore everything except search and destroy. I'll be on about 9:30 central time so hit me up if you wanna play. Xbox live Gamertag: vike4511
dwright27 Posted February 4, 2012 Report Posted February 4, 2012 I be playing sometime tonight. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
carshateme Posted February 4, 2012 Report Posted February 4, 2012 MW3 is for teh ghey. /end troll. New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
ineeDBass419 Posted February 4, 2012 Report Posted February 4, 2012 i only play team defender,thats my shit lol.currently ranked 202 in the world.if anyone gets down on defender hit me up.gamertag in sig xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420 Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?
vike4511 Posted February 4, 2012 Author Report Posted February 4, 2012 Never played if I'm bored I might join up later
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.