adding another battery

just wondering if i add another battery to put in the trunk,will it help me or hurt me

ok i have a 1990 ford tempo with a stock 75amp alt and battery.Amps sub amp crunch ground pounder 1600.1 800rms and mid/highs amp Vr3 idk the rms but it a 200watt amp so like 50 rms... problem is that i have major voltage problem lol..but my alt stay 13v when the bass hits, but sometime goes into the higher 12v

battery im looking at

http://cgi.ebay.com/KINETIK-CAR-AUDIO-BATT...1QQcmdZViewItem

Mabey you should doubel check your wires. Maker sure all your connections are tight. And that you're grounded to bare metal, and that conection is good. Also have you done the big 3? That helps out alot. This is all just a bandaid. If you are going to upgrade all your eqpt, and continue to get more power. You're deff gonna need a new alt. That is going to be your best bet. It will save you alot if you get it now. Mabey a 200 amp alt. And your volatge woes will be fixed, until you get a bigger amp.

Archived