good HID brand recommendations? Update: Burban HIDS EXPLODED!!!!!! pics pg;5-6

Well I paid $90 for them. Is that not a decent price?? Is that cheap for HID??

I paid $90 installed here from a guy off Craigslist. I know most would have their problems with it but he was using HID Systems as the brand job was clean and everything hidden. I have had them for about 2 years now and no issues or complaints what so ever I want to get some fogs so I can get those done as well.

Soooo good price?? Haha

:lol: IMHO yes under $100 for H.I.D.'s with enough good reviews I would say is a good price.

Sweet! First I got positive reviews and now that I ordered them I'm getting bad ones...what do u think bout DDM??

I have never used them but this is not the first time hearing the name but as Kranny said every body has complaints with a company can't please everyone :shrug: Gotta take the good with the bad but considering more people from the SMD family have had good experiences I would go for it. My gripe with H.I.D.'s is you never know what you're getting into with something like this, that's what made me buy local this way I could go back and whoop some ass if need be. :aggressive:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I paid $90 installed here from a guy off Craigslist. I know most would have their problems with it but he was using HID Systems as the brand job was clean and everything hidden. I have had them for about 2 years now and no issues or complaints what so ever I want to get some fogs so I can get those done as well.

Soooo good price?? Haha

:lol: IMHO yes under $100 for H.I.D.'s with enough good reviews I would say is a good price.

Sweet! First I got positive reviews and now that I ordered them I'm getting bad ones...what do u think bout DDM??

I have never used them but this is not the first time hearing the name but as Kranny said every body has complaints with a company can't please everyone :shrug: Gotta take the good with the bad but considering more people from the SMD family have had good experiences I would go for it. My gripe with H.I.D.'s is you never know what you're getting into with something like this, that's what made me buy local this way I could go back and whoop some ass if need be. :aggressive:

Hahahah yeah man. I just really hope everything works out well! What brand r urs?

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

Soooo good price?? Haha

Hahahah yeah man. I just really hope everything works out well! What brand r urs?

H.I.D. Systems

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i personally own and have installed ddm many times. several years ago they were amazing, now... not so much. they ship out of china instead of their warehouse to save money. for us that means horrible packaging, weeks of waiting, and dumb ass mistakes like sending me 3 of the wrong kind of bulbs. :bull:

but they are still good for the money dont let one guy stir you up :twirl:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Soooo good price?? Haha

H.I.D. Systems

o sweet man. i didnt know that was a brand haha. and what do you think of them?? cuz im going to be getting HID's for the burban and maybe try a diff brands. what should i get??

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

i personally own and have installed ddm many times. several years ago they were amazing, now... not so much. they ship out of china instead of their warehouse to save money. for us that means horrible packaging, weeks of waiting, and dumb ass mistakes like sending me 3 of the wrong kind of bulbs. :bull:

sooooooo worth the trouble....?? hahaha

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

haha yeah

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

haha yeah

alright! GOOD!! thats what i wanna hear! haha

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

Soooo good price?? Haha

H.I.D. Systems

o sweet man. i didnt know that was a brand haha. and what do you think of them?? cuz im going to be getting HID's for the burban and maybe try a diff brands. what should i get??

I love them but if you have a good experience with them get another pair and call it a day but let me know I am in the market for a few soon.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived