Sonic Electronix

ive been playing around with google sketch up pro and want to show you guys what ive come up with for a box design or two, anyone want to let me in on the secret on how to post a picture from my computer lol, ill get the hang of it eventually

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been playing around with google sketch up pro and want to show you guys what ive come up with for a box design or two, anyone want to let me in on the secret on how to post a picture from my computer lol, ill get the hang of it eventually

upload to photobucket....

also look through my build log too. If you have access to a plasma cutter, use it! it is fantastic and perfect cuts. Also decide how big of a hole you wanna cut because that will determine what kind of box you will be building. I made mine HUGE :/ but i can fpush my entire box straight into the cab if i feel like it. If you want a smaller hole then its a 4th order bandpass if you dont mind a huge hole then it can have a bandpass or a regular ported box or a series tuned box. Also if you do plan to get louder eventually with this vehicle take the advise and strengthen the back wall of the cab. Use some square tubing and weld it to the frame and youll be perfect. Im using a loading wall and angle iron and it works.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

you thinking or 6th orders? very tricky to get just right. do you have ANY experience with them? if not I would not recommend trying them. Your second one(both subs facing forward) is the best bet right now. Less chance to mess up but the port area look Tiny. You might wanna ask around about a 4th order design.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

thats the view if you were to look at the back wall of the truck, im thinking cut the hole and set the box back a little bit then star the box. keep in mind these are just guestimations not actual numbers id have to figure up how big the two sides have to be

Archived