Sonic Electronix

been trying to muster up the courage to do a blow through in my truck, its a 1990 chevy 1500 single cab step side. got two kicker cvr 15s in there not in a box between the two bucket seats but just got me 2 fi bl 18s from a friend of mine and wanting to put a big box in the bed with a blowthrough into the cab. looking for any adivce on how to go about starting and if someone has done it before how they went about doing it. thanks for the the help guys

im doing a blowthrough in my truck right now, and id first get all your equipment needed for the build, measure your bed build your box, have a cover to go over your bed, last thing would be to cut the hole and then put on the accordion boot. and wire up everything. hopes that was what you were looking for.

SOLD

2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab
2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

I like to start out with a sawzall cause on the 1st cut your commited to see it through :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

2 - 18's aren't too diffcult. 4 is where it gets tricky :ninja:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Just cut that sucker! You can look through my build log and see several different boxes and setups I did in my blowthrough. And about a week ago I took the whole thing back to completely stock. You would never know that I had a system in there so don't worry about ruining anything. It can (almost) always be undone.

the fun is when the sawzall slips and makes contact with the cab wall thatll wake ya up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm getting everything ready minus the hole.. Then once I have everything needed in going to cut hole run wires and get it done all at one time..

Maybe think about strengthening the back on the cab, they tend to get weak and flex a little much

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Archived