Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 burrito dam bro...looking at the avator you are a certified beast lol....HAHA How much you do on bench? Squat? lol
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 not 3 hours more like 1 hour and 30 minutes ahh C'mon bro! @least go every other day.... i mean what do you do now, just legs? and depending how you look @ it... every other day is only 3.5 days a week FTW!!! the only problem with that is you really dont give your muscles any time to relax, and if you wanna get BIG you gotta let them muscles relax... Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 My knees hurt when I was squatting, thats why I started doing leg press. I would suggest buying a pair of knee wraps. they are like really thick ace bandaged. just wrap them around your knees when you are going heavy, it helps support you knee. reps of 10 with 1000 is pretty damn respectable, even at the powerlifting gym I used to work at. my old workout parter is one of the top 10 lifters in the 275 weight class, he squats well into the 1000's, and I am only a couple hundred pounds behind him on legpress, but he maxes out are machine with 2000 in weight + me sitting on the sled, but he is one steroid taking mother fucker. Oh, and Bassjunkie. talk to your doctor, but my old gym had this machine called a reverse-hyperextension machine, and it helped out my back immensly. Lousie Simmons, the inventor, broke his back, and he rehabilitated his back using that machine. I love it. Huh might try that...after 2 years of leg press I finally got to 1,000 I am so happy lolO yah I don't take steroid
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 ahh C'mon bro! @least go every other day.... i mean what do you do now, just legs? and depending how you look @ it... every other day is only 3.5 days a week FTW!!! the only problem with that is you really dont give your muscles any time to relax, and if you wanna get BIG you gotta let them muscles relax...naw I work on my upper body...I switch out everydayonce I do legs and other time upper body
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 burrito dam bro...looking at the avator you are a certified beast lol....HAHA How much you do on bench? Squat? lol i'm not a body builder! i work out because i desert race ATV's, and i also dabble with some Mixed Martial Arts for mind controll. i do get muscle fettishes though... thats when for like a month straight i focus on 1 group of muscles real good FTW... right now my fettish is my neck and shoulders. last month was my back, and next month straight up cardio to burn off all the holliday goodies LOL. Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 What should I start taking? during lifting and please make it safe lol?
01xtreme Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 if you wanna get BIG you gotta let them muscles relax... True statement. my old routine used to be Monday - Chest/Tris Tuesday Back/Bi's Wednesday legs (light) Thursday Chest/tri's (light) Friday Back/bi's (light) Saturday Legs (heavy) Sunday cardio/off In other words I pretty much had no life. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
01xtreme Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 Huh might try that...after 2 years of leg press I finally got to 1,000 I am so happy lol O yah I don't take steroid I did, and it was absolutely the worst decision of my life. I would advise against anyone taking steroids. What should I start taking? during lifting and please make it safe lol? I would suggest just take creatine for right now, but you should already be taking whey protein, and a multi-vitamin. If you knees are hurting you try glucosamine and chondroitin, that helps your joints out alot. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 naw I work on my upper body...I switch out everyday once I do legs and other time upper body definately throw 1 more day in the mix, and keep eating that chicken FTW! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 at times I so baddy wanted to...but I choose the path of natural training...no steriod
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.