Weight Lifting Supplements?

Does anyone know alot about supplements? Ive got about 300 bucks not dedicated to my system and I want to drop it on some supplements. Nothing too extreme, I was mainly looking at Nitrix, NO explode, and just some quality whey protein. Does anyone know if you can mix Nitrix and NO explode? Have any other recommendations?

teamsundown-1.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

me and buritto were just talkin about this. here is my new diet that i intend on starting:

Myoplex 3 times daily 120-150g

Creatine post & pre workout

Muscle Nitrous - 10-20ml daily awaking or 45minutes prior to workout

http://www.vpxsports.com/newweb/products/p...orkout&id=9

No Shotgun - 1 scoop with 10oz of water 20min before workout

http://www.vpxsports.com/newweb/products/p...rkout&id=41

BCAA - branched chained amino acid

buritto says just eat eat eat lots of rice and milk

IMO u really dont need those Weight Lifting Supplements, all u really need is meat, peanuts, or cashews, milk,. And if your just tryin to gain muscle mass, u could go get a body fat test so u real know what your body is cable of doing and still staying healthy.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

Milk bloats you up. Myoplex 3 times daily FTW. IF you can afford it. Sure anyone but me can afford it. Celltech, Tuna Fish Chicken Breast,,Lots of water..at least a gallon a day. There is other things you can do..Those are just the ones off the top of my head..The milk thing..If you are wanting to put on mass milk..But if you have the mass and just want to cut up..No milk...

i take No xplode :) it...um works :)...i take 3 full scoops before i work out and whey protien after :) im not hard core supplement freak but i work out 4-6 days a week and eat right. i went from 180 to 150 and started taking no x when i lost the weight and now im up to 173lbs and just as a ref my bench max went from 135lbs maybe 5 times to 255lbs 3 times :) 3 months on no x and one month off is the way to go and whey.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Yeah supplements are a great way to help your weight training, just dont overdo it. The products I've had experience with are whey protein and NO explode, and both helped, a lot.

With NO explode my bench went up 25 pounds by just drinking it, all my friends take it, I stopped because it was too expensive.

And yes you can take Nitrix and NO Explode at the same time, as a matter of fact, that is 2/3 of the BSN (the company brandname) Mass-gaining supplement stack. Some say that using a stack is the best way to gain muscle/ mass, so I would give that a shot.

The best website to make you knowledgeable on eveything is Bodybuilding.com, go there and browse around but I would reccomend the BSN MASS STACK

Milk bloats you up. Myoplex 3 times daily FTW. IF you can afford it. Sure anyone but me can afford it. Celltech, Tuna Fish Chicken Breast,,Lots of water..at least a gallon a day. There is other things you can do..Those are just the ones off the top of my head..The milk thing..If you are wanting to put on mass milk..But if you have the mass and just want to cut up..No milk...

yep water is crucial when weight training.

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

Is it weird that my first post on Steve's forum is about supplements ?!? :blink:

Pre-Workout

Anyways, I know very little about Nitrix, but i have used the newest NO explode for about three months. In my experience, No explode will give you the energy you need for a long workout, (IE. 2 to 2.5 hours). I believe they term it a perpetual "pump" which comes from the NO components coupling with your blood vessels in order to make them bigger. Essentially by doing this there is more blood, as well as o2, coursing through your target muscle and in turn allowing you to pump more reps and tear more muscle. I did not recognize any side effects and was very happy with the product.

I am currently on NaNO Vapor (by muscletech), which essentially does the same thing as NO Explode but better. The noticeable difference is that it's purpose is to raise the core body temperature so that when the blood reaches the target muscle the heat energy is ready be released quickly along with the o2 that is necessary to keep you pumping. Again, all this is doing is allowing you to do more reps and tear more muscle fibers. This is still not an anabolic steroid, but on the verge : ). The side effects are usually the uptime is about an hour, then you drop and have zero energy. Also if your prone to acne this probably doesn't help.

Post-Work

Often this supplement is overlooked, but in many ways it is the most important for re-building torn muscle. Protein, Protein, Protein... I only recommend MuscleMilk, as I have had great success with it and continue to use it today. Comes in an ass-load of flavors and is sold virtually everywhere.

Also, sleep is necessary for your muscles to rebuild - You will find you make the biggest gains when you workout hard and sleep well

And, drink a shit ton of water if your taking supplements. Your body needs to be hydrated, and also water helps break down the supplements.

I try to steer away from Creatine pills, because they don't help your muscles rebuild, and basically simply make your muscles swell with water weight.

...Hope this helps

About $100 will get you about a month supply of the stuff i listed above.... good luck brutha

Archived