armykyle1 Posted February 8, 2012 Report Posted February 8, 2012 1. Product: My item for trade: AT3000.1d 2. Specs: 3200@1 (under rated) people run these things way lower all day. Same board as the saz3000. Damn near same case too. 3. Description/Condition: Used, some scuffs and dings, nothing scary. Biggest issue is one of the speaker out put terminals is slightly stripped. I have it rigged to still tighten down. I'm running it on proper electrical @1ohm doesn't go below 13.5 on burps, stays around 14.2 daily 4. What you are looking for: : 5K min @1ohm to 7k amp. Would prefer an amp that can run @.5 too. edit must be .5 stable Will add up to 400, but I'd rather stay in the 200 range 5. Pictures of your item for trade: Proper pictures when I get off work. gut pic saz3000 ghetto fabing as it sits from this afternoon close ups of the biggest flaws TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted February 8, 2012 Author Report Posted February 8, 2012 Bring it up TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted February 8, 2012 Author Report Posted February 8, 2012 would u sell it an how much Probably not. Unless you'd be willing to wait till I get a replacement on the way. But 450ish prolly TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
navy579 Posted February 8, 2012 Report Posted February 8, 2012 ok kool cuz i was about to get a sa-3k but this seem like good amp
armykyle1 Posted February 8, 2012 Author Report Posted February 8, 2012 ok kool cuz i was about to get a sa-3k but this seem like good amp Going from a bxi2608d to the atomic I gained almost 3db, and better electrical. If you want to do it lmk, I have good feedback, and 4 itraders on Caco. I need to do it soon. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
newls1 Posted February 8, 2012 Report Posted February 8, 2012 I moved this post to the trading section I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
navy579 Posted February 8, 2012 Report Posted February 8, 2012 im post to sell my hcca 12s today ill hit u up if it goes through
armykyle1 Posted February 8, 2012 Author Report Posted February 8, 2012 im post to sell my hcca 12s today ill hit u up if it goes through Sounds good, and thank you newls1 TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted February 8, 2012 Author Report Posted February 8, 2012 I still want moar powa TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.